Health Wellness Coaching
On the Table's Health Wellness Coaching service involves working with participants' on a regular basis to assist with personal wellness challenges, clarifying goals to improve the health continuum.
On the Table coaches' successful participants' get even better—by achieving positive lasting change in health, and quality of life.
- We work with participants who are facing personal wellness challenges such as stroke, traumatic brain injury, coronary heart disease, and diabetes.
- Participants that want to focus on further development of Health Wellness behaviours (including return to work or health wellness).
- Participants that want to work with a coach to become more effective.
On the Table Health Wellness Coaching provides:
- Measurable outcomes in behaviour determined by participants at the end of the coaching engagement.
- Confidentiality, confidence and a positive outlook.
- A straightforward approach that does not require significant amounts of time.
- A focus on changing health & wellness behaviours and perceptions of behaviour.
- Consistent delivery by experienced coaches who understand how to relate to participants with long-term chronic health issues.
- Comprehensive assessment of behaviours from key stakeholders(e.g. whanau, friends, employer, employees, colleagues, church).
- Ownership and guidance of the areas of focus for improvement by being coached.
Contact us to find out more information or review our Brochure.